ROLL UPS, QUICK'N CHEESY
Source of Recipe
Used for 2006 Holidays.
List of Ingredients
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. finely chopped onion
- 1 t. milk
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I used bacon bits)
- 1 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, chopped onion and milk mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread about 2 T cheese mixture on each rectangle.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Roll up starting at shortest end, seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cooled.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Can make ahead and store in refrigerator.