Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. light corn syrup
- 1 C. peanut butter
- 6 C. Rice Krispies
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 6 oz. butterscotch chips
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and syrup and cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter, stirring to melt. Add the cereal and stir until it is coated.
- Butter your fingers and press into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- While it cools, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together in the top of a double boiler.
- Spread the melted chips over the cereal mixture and cool until firm. Cut into squares.
Recipe may be doubled.