SESAME DINNER ROLLS
Source of Recipe
Char, Bookclub 2009
List of Ingredients
- 4 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t. thyme leaves
- 2 (8oz) pkgs crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cheese and thyme.
- Separate dough into eight rectangles. Press perforations together on each rectangle. Brush some egg white over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over six rectangles. Stack three cheese-topped rectangles, then top with a plain one.
- Repeat with remaining four rectangles. Cut each stack lengthwise in half; then cut each half crosswise in half.
- Cut each quarter into two triangles.
- Sprinkle rolls with sesame seeds.
- Bake on large cookie sheet 10 - 15 minutes until golden.