Shirley Postier 1998, Easter Sunrise Service
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. sausage, cooked and drained and 1 lb turkey bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 lb sausage only (I used turkey sausage/bacon)
- 10 slices bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 Qt. milk
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 1 t. salt
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Beat eggs, add milk, mustard, salt and dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Break bread in pieces (or cut into small cubes), put ½ in bottom of pan.
- Add sausage and/or bacon.
- Add 1 C. cheese - then rest of bread and rest of cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over all.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then 325 for 30 minutes.