PINEAPPLE LAYER CAKE
Source of Recipe
Judy Bahre April 2000
List of Ingredients
- 1 Pkg (18 1/4 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 carton (12 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Prepare cake mix according to pkg. directions.
- Beat in orange until blended
- pour into 9 inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans to wire racks. Cool Completely
- Combine pineapple, dry pudding mix, Cool Whip. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Store in refrigerator