FUDGE, JOAN CROW'S (1)
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 16 oz. chocolate chips or 8 oz choc. chips & 8 oz milk choc.
- 2 T. oleo
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- For Rocky Road Fudge Add:
- 1 C. lightly salted peanuts
- 2 C. mini marshmallows
- 1 (10 oz.) jar cherries, drained and cut in half
- Line a 9X13 pan with foil letting ends extend 2" beyond ends. Lightly grease foil.
- Melt chips in a medium size saucepan over low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter until melted, then stir in condensed milk until blended.
- For Rocky Road Fudge: Stir in peanuts, marshmallows and cherries.
- Spread in prepared pan. Refrigerate about 8 hours.
- Lift foil by ends onto cutting board. Cut fudge in 1" squares.
- Store with waxed paper between layers in airtight container.
Makes 48 squares.