List of Ingredients
- Cut one 16 oz loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed, in half lengthwise. Then cut into 8 pieces crosswise (16 pieces total)
- Flatten pieces of dough with fingers stretching slightly to form 4" circles.
- Using one 12 oz can apricot cake & pastry filling, spoon 1 T. Onto center of each circle. Pinch to seal.
- Dip in 3 T. Melted butter then 1/3 C. Sugar.
- Place seam side down in 2 layers in a greased 9X5X3 loaf pan.
- Cover, let rise till almost double.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 - 40 minutes or till done.
- Cover with foil during last 10 minutes of baking.
- Remove from pan - invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Makes 16 servings.