CHEESECAKE, CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY (NO BAKE)
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs (1 1/2 sleeves of graham crackers)
- 1/4 C. granulated suar
- 1/2 C. (1 stick) butter, melted
- Cheesecake filling:
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- Raspberry topping:
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. and spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray. (I made in slightly smaller pan)
- To make the crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl and combine.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and press evenly into the pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- To make the filling: Pour heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl. Use electric mixer to beat cream until stiff peaks form and is thick.
- In another bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour it into graham cracker crust and gently spread out evenly over crust.
- Top the cheesecake layer with the can of raspberry pie filling. Spread out evenly.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or for best results, refrigerate overnight.
I crushed a little extra graham crackers so that I could reserve some to sprinkle on top for a garnish. Also put additional whipped cream on top of each serving.