List of Ingredients
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 1/2 C. heavy cream, whipped, stiff peaks
- 1/2 C. toasted almonds
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 (6 oz) pkg. chocolate chips
- 3 egg yolks
- Combine water, sugar and chocolate in small saucepan boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Cool chocolate a short time.
- Put into blender, add egg yolks and almonds, process turning on and off until almonds are coarsely chopped.
- Put into a large bowl and carefully fold in whipped cream.
- Freeze or chill before serving.
- Toast sliced almonds under broiler 4 minutes.