MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE-CREAM PIE
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 pints mint choco. chip ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (6 oz) pkg. chocolate flavored pie crust
- 1 1/4 C. crushed chocolate-covered mint cookies
- 1 C. chocolate fudge topping
- Spread 1 pint of the ice cream in pie crust. Sprinkle 1 C. of the crushed cookies over ice cream. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Spread remaining pint of ice cream over cookies. Cover and freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cuttin. Serve with fudge topping; sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Cover and freeze and remaining pie.