PORK CHOPS & POTATOES, BAKED
List of Ingredients
- 8 med. to large potatoes
- parsley flakes
- 2 T. dried onion flakes
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 C. milk
- 6 pork chops
- Spray 9X13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Peel potatoes & slice. Rinse and drain well.
- Spread into pan, about 2 layers deep.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes, onion, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Add milk.
- Dredge pork chops in flour. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees . Serve immediately.