BEEF, CRESCENT SLOPPY JOES
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 C. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls or seamless dough sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 t. sesame seed, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, cook 1 - 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles. Cut each in half crosswise making 8 squares.
- Place about 2 T. beef mixture on center of each square.
- Fold dough over filling forming triangles.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Cut small slits in top for steam to escape.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bruch with egg, sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 11 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookies sheet.
- Serve warm.
Makes 8 sandwiches.