CHICKEN CHEESY POT PIE
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 C. chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen vegetable blend, thawed, drained
- 1/2 lb (8 oz) Velveeta cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) pkg crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- (To thaw veggies, place in colander and run warm water over them. Let stand 5 minutes.)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.