CHICKEN, KING RANCH CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 C. margarine
- 1 med. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chillies
- 2 C. cubed, cooked chicken
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook pepper and onion in melted margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add soups, Rotel and chicken, stirring until well blended.
- In 13X9 baking pan, alternately layer tortillas, soup mixture and cheese, repeating for three layers.
- Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbling.