CHICKEN, QUICK STROGANOFF
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T. butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can water (as needed)
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Slice chicken into strips and cook in butter on medium heat. Do not brown.
- Add green onions to chicken. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add soup and 1/2 can water. Sauce should be thick, add the rest of the water as needed.
- Simmer 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Serve over cooked noodles.