CRESCENT SLOPPY JOES
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 pound (at least 80%) lean ground beef
- 1/4 C. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 C. shredded Cheddar Cheese (1 oz.)
- 1 can Crescent seamless dough sheet
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 t. sesame seed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Stir in bbq sauce, cook 1 - 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot. Stir in cheese.
- Unroll dough, cut into 4 rectanbles. Press each in to 8 X 4 inch rectangles. Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares.
- Place about 2 rounded T. beef mixture on center of each square. Fold dough over filling, forming triangles. Press edges with fork to seal. With knife, cut small slits in tops for steam to escape. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 11 - 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm and more bbq sauce.