BEEF, FIESTA SPAGHETTI
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 C. oil:
- 2 large onions
- 3 ribs diced celery
- 1 lb. hamburger fried crumbly
- 4 oz can mushroom & stems, drained (save liquid)
- 3 small cans tomato paste
- 2 T. chili powder
- 2 t. garlic salt
- mushrooms liquid
- 1 C. tomato juice
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Saute in oil, onion and celery.
- Mix in hamburger and mushrooms.
- Mix in tomato paste.
- Mix in chili powder, garlic salt, mushroom liquid and tomato juice
- Cook spaghetii (broken into pieces), stir into meat.
- Layer in 9X13 dish, sauce, spaghetti, grated cheese, ending with cheese.
- Pour3/4 C. evaporated milk over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (I used Ragu sauce with sauteed onion, celery and hamburger)