BEEF, HAMBURGER QUICHE
Source of Recipe
Judy Goeden (Legislative friend)
List of Ingredients
- 1 large unbaked pie shell (or 2 frozen Pet Ritz shells)
- 1/2 lb. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1/2 C. Miracle Whip
- 1/2 C. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheese (any kind)
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. chopped green pepper
- 1 T. Parsley
- salt and pepper
- Mix mayonnaise, milk, eggs and cornstarch.
- Add meat, cheese, green pepper, Parsley and onion.
- Turn into crust/s. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- If freezing, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To serve pre-baked and frozen quiche, thaw at room temperature and bake at 325 degrees until knife comes out clean.
Cut in pie wedges or like a "Valentino's" pizza for snack-like serving.