HAM - HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
April 1997 - Neighborhood Crafts
List of Ingredients
- 1 (16-oz) sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen, loose-pack hash brown potatoes
- 8 oz. cubed American Cheese (2 cups)
- 1/4 C. chopped onion
- 2 C. crushed cornflakes (4 C. before crushing)
- 1/2 C. oleo
- 1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- In large mixing bowl, combine sour cream and soup.
- Stir in potatoes, ham, cheese, and onion.
- Put in 9X13 baking dish, spread evenly.
- Combine cornflakes and melted oleo. Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes more or till bubbly around the edges and heated through.
Makes 8-10 servings.