BEEF, JUDY'S SPAGHETTI
Grandmother Leonhart's - sauce/from scratch
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1/4 C. onion, diced
- 1/4 C. green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced or garlic powder
- 1 large can tomatoes (12 oz.), diced
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1 t. oregano
- 1/2 t. sweet basil
- 2 t. sugar
- 2 small jars mushrooms
- Fry ground chuck, drain.
- In large pan, add onion, pepper, garlic and olive oil, cook a little and add ground chuck, heat and add rest of ingredients.
- Cool slow 1 hour covered.
- To make extra good, let set overnight and reheat.
- Cook spaghetti, cover with sauce and serve.
Sauce can be frozen or spaghetti and sauce can be frozen