PASTA, BACON LETTUCE TOMATO SALAD
Served at Sallee's graduation picnic. KU
List of Ingredients
- 7 oz. cooked elbow macaroni
- 8 slices of bacon (or bacon bits)
- 1 C. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 C. Bennett's Chili sauce
- 1/4 C. lemon juice
- 2 t. chicken bouillon
- 2 t. sugar
- 1 large tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 C. sliced green onions
- 4 C. thinly sliced lettuce
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon & sugar.
- Stir in macaroni, tomato and onions. (I didn't use as much onion)
- Cover, chill.
- Just before serving, stir in lettuce and bacon.
Lettuce gets soggy if saved for leftovers.