JELLO, CINNAMON APPLE SALAD
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 C. red-hot candies
- 1 C. boiling water
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) lemon jello
- 1 C. applesauce
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans
- 1/4 C. chopped celery
- In a bowl, dissolve candies in water (keep warm until melted.)
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in applesauce and pour half into a 9" square pan that has been lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cover and set remaining gelatin mixture aside at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients and spread over chilled gelatin mixture.
- Carefully pour remaining gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Chill overnight.