LETTUCE, RED-TIPPED WITH MANDARIN ORANGES
Vicky Gorrel's 1992
List of Ingredients
- 1 head red-tipped lettuce, torn
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained (I usually buy two)
- 1/2 C. celery diced
- Small pkg. (1 oz) sliced almonds
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 2/3 C. Oil
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 1 T. poppy seed
- 1/4 C. vinegar
- Combine lettuce, onion, oranges, celery and almonds.
- Mix dressing ingredients adding vinegar slowly to thicken.
- Toss dressing with lettuce mixture.