JELLO, VELVET SALAD
List of Ingredients
- 2 (3 oz) pkg. lemon Jello
- 1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- small cool whip
- 2 (3 oz) pkg lime Jello
- In large bowl mix lemon Jello with 2 C. hot water until dissolved.
- Add 2 C. cold water. Let set.
- Whip the gelatin with mixer.
- Beat cream cheese with 2 T. of the reserved pineapple juice.
- Add the whipped gelatin and crushed pineapple and beat again.
- Fold in cool whip. Spread this mixture in 8X12" glass dish. Let set in refrigerator.
- Prepare lime gelatin by mixing with 1 C. boiling water until dissolved, then add ½ C. cold water. Let cool.
- Pour on top of pineapple mixture.
Half of recipe fits in 7X11 Tupperware.