CHEESE SOUP, JUDY BROMISH'S
List of Ingredients
- 1 large jar Cheese Whiz
- 6 oz corn starch
- 2 quarts milk (reserve 2 C.)
- 1/2 oz. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 oz. tabasco
- 1 lb. bacon, diced and cooked
- 1/2 C. diced onion
- 1 (12 oz) can Coors
- 4 T. granulated chicken boullion
- chopped parsley
- Heat milk in double boiler until warm, not boiling.
- Add chicken broth when milk is steaming.
- Add worchest. tabasco, bacon and onion.
- Combine then add, cornstarch and 2 C. milk.
- Stir until thickened.
- Add cheese and beer, simmer, garnish with chopped parsley.