CHICKEN, WHITE CHILI
List of Ingredients
- 3 cans great northern beans, drained
- 2 1/2 C. cooked, chopped, chicken
- 1 1/2 C. red, green & or yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno chili peppers, stemmed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t. cummin, ground
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. oregano, ground or crushed
- 3 1/2 C. chicken broth
- Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Combine all except cheese in crockpot. Stir in chicken broth.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 - 10 hours on high heat for 4 - 5 hours.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Top each serving with cheese and serve with tortilla chips if desired.