Source of Recipe
Also called Scalloped Pineapple.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 C. margarine
- 3/4 - 1 C. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 t. vanilla
- 5 slices, white bread cubed (I removed crust)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- In mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add pineapple and bread cubes.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving.
Good with ham. Could use round bread scooped out to serve.