Gorgonzola Walnut Salad
Source of Recipe
Publix Recipe Card
List of Ingredients
1 Bag of lettuce of choice
1/2 sliced red onion
1-2 sliced pears (Depending on how many you are making for)
1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola (You can use more or less)
1 cup walnut halves
2 T. Honey
1/8 t. Salt
1 T. butter)
1. Add honey, salt, cinnamon & butter to a microwavable
dish. Cook for 30 seconds.
2. Stir mixture and then add walnuts cook for 1 minute.
After 1 minute stir and add for another minute, repeat
for a total of 3 minutes. Remove and place on wax
paper or tin foil.
3. Place lettuce on individual plates.
4. Garnish with sliced onions, pears, cheese and top
5. Use a store bought dressing either a raspberry
vinaigrette or balsamic.