Brocolli Rice Casserole
Source of Recipe
My grown children always want this recipe included on Thanksgiving Day. I think it is a "Memory Dish".
List of Ingredients
- 2 pkg frosen Brocolli, chopped
- 2 cups Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz
- 1/2 medium, onion, chopped
- 3 tbls butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup minute rice
- Cook broccoli according to directions on package and drain well.
- Saute onions in butter until translucent.
- Combine all ingredients and adjust flavor with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 baking dish and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.