Source of Recipe
Another easy and quick dessert recipe. My friend and work partner makes this for her family frequently.
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can of Cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans *opt.
- Mix the first four ingredients, then add the melted butter. The 1/2 cup of chopped pecans may be added to this mix.
- Put 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of and 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch baking dish. Then put cherry pie filling over this layer.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture over the fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve plain or with ice cream or whipped topping.