Source of Recipe
This is an easy dessert to throw together at the last minute. It can be made with any fruit pie filling.
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 can fruit pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, milk, melted butter and baking bowder; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with fruit pie fillingd and bake for 30 minutes or until top is brown and almost crisp.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION