Steak and Ale Marinade
Source of Recipe
A very good marinade for either steak, chicken or pork chops.
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup plus 5 ounces of soy sauce
- 2 cup sherry
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces red wine vinegar
- 1 cup sugar plus 2 ounces
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- Mix all ingredients and marinate meat over night in refrigerator and cook as desired on grill.
- *Note for chicken prepared in oven. Place marinated chicken in oven proof baking dish and pour marinade in to cover chicken and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
One third of this recipe is enough to marinate a 3 pound chicken.