Source of Recipe
*Compuserve recipe exchange 1996
Great for a Summer Cookout.
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb beef, lamb, pork or chicken
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp minced onion flakes
- 1/2 to 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried mint flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Stir ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Let stand for 10 minutes, then pour over bite sized pieces of meat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Thread spiedies on metal skewers and broil over a hot charcoal fire for about 10 minutes. Turn often to avoid charring.
- Pull off onto buttered Italian bread or a sub roll.