Curried Turkey and Ham Croisants
Source of Recipe
*my daughter, Jennifer*
This recipe came from from my daughter originally and I have adapted it a bit.
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 12 ounces sliced deli ham
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 6 ounces swiss cheese
- 6 ea croisants, split
- 1 ea recipe curry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange equal amounts of sparagus, ham, turkey and cheese on croisants.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
- Make curry sauce and spoon over croisants. May garnish with paprika or parsley.
Serve with salad of choice.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION