101 Roast Beef Sandwich Ideas
Source of Recipe
Recipe Link: http://www.beeftips.com
1. Open Sesame: a sesame bagel piled with deli roast beef, onions, portabella mushrooms, fontina cheese, horseradish mayo and sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Serve open-faced of course.
2. She's Too Fat For Me: 3-foot-wide party sub stuffed with roast beef, salami, beef bologna, cheddar and Swiss cheeses, lettuce, chunky tomatoes, onions, mustard and mayo.
3. Beef L.T.: a double decker dried beef, lettuce and tomato sandwich on toasted whole wheat with mayo.
4. Classic French Dip: French bread roll topped with mounds of tender roast beef smothered in sauteed onions and melted Swiss cheese. And of course au jus for dipping!
5. Rodeo Wrap: shredded deli beef, corn relish and a heapin' dash of hot pepper sauce in a warm corn tortilla.
6. Hot Beef-N-Cheese Crescents: roast beef and Swiss cheese, rolled in crescent dough and baked golden brown. For Oomph, dip in spicy mustard.
7. Ranchero Pita: in a pita pocket combine cooked white rice, salsa and black beans, with sliced deli beef, jalapeno cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
8. The Francois: a flaky croissant and tender roast beef adorned with Brie cheese, endive lettuce, green chili, cornichon, sliced tomatoes and dijon mustard.
9. Down On The Farm: warm roast beef, served open faced on a crusty hoagie roll and buried in piping hot beef gravy.
10. What's That There?: mounds of deli beef smothered with mushrooms sauteed in Worcestershire sauce, then added to a crusty roll layered with garlic mayonnaise.
11. Mediterranean Hero: a hard roll stuffed with roast beef, lettuce, provolone, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, black olives, minced garlic, mayo, hot-sweet mustard and a sprinkle of dried basil.
12. Eggsactly: thin-sliced deli roast beef paired with a fresh egg bagel all topped with grilled eggplant slices and Baba Ganoush (a spread made of tahini, roasted eggplant and roasted garlic).
13. Sunny Day Tortilla: wrap lean deli beef, cucumber, pimento, tomatoes, black olives and sun-dried tomato paste into a flour tortilla. Chill, put on your shades and enjoy!
14. Beef Finger Sandwiches: cocktail rye and thinly sliced deli beef topped with black and green olives, cheddar cheese, stone ground mustard and a pimento on top.
15. The Gourmet: julienned carrots and green beans, cherry tomatoes, Nicoise olives and endive lettuce tossed in Caesar dressing atop thinly sliced deli beef on toasted French bread.
16. Risky Business: a hollowed french loaf stuffed full of roast beef, sauerkraut, Gruyere and Swiss cheeses, chopped tomatoes, red onions and Russian dressing.
17. French Kiss: tender roast beef, black olives, yellow peppers, red onion and feta cheese sprinkled with celery salt and drizzled with honey mustard all lovingly tucked into a garden vegetable tortilla.
18. Nut 'N Honey: thick slices of honey wheat bread spread with honey-walnut cream cheese sandwiching slices of deli beef, sliced pears and bleu cheese crumbles.
19. Beef Club: deli beef layered between 3 toasted slices of sourdough, with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Serve sliced into triangles.
20. Greek Goddess: grilled pita bread wrapped around lean deli roast beef, herbed Feta cheese crumbles, black olives and thinly sliced onions.
21. Beef & Salsa Wrap: wrapped and ready-to-go, combine warm roast beef, lettuce, avocado slices, cilantro and salsa in a corn tortilla.
22. Fancy But Plain: simply a poppy seed bagel spread with herbed butter, lean roast beef, sun-dried tomatoes and arugula lettuce.
23. Tasty Trio: thick-sliced deli roast beef spread with roasted garlic and onion marmalade between two slabs of Russian rye bread.
24. Tooty Fruity: marinate deli beef with fresh garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, wine vinegar, snipped dill, black pepper and a dash of salt. Pair with kiwi or star fruit and serve open-faced on rye.
25. Blue Moon: mix crumbled bleu cheese with sour cream and layer on slices of rye bread. Add lettuce, tomato, red onion and a full helping of lean deli beef.
26. Oh, So L.A.: thinly sliced beef dressed lightly with cucumber slices, green onions, sprouts, avocado and light mayonnaise all wrapped in a spinach tortilla.
27. Speedy Gonzalez: flour tortilla spread with cheddar cheese spread, jalapeno peppers slices and deli roast beef. Wrap and slice into bite-sized poppers!
28. It's Very Gouda: sliced Gouda cheese melted atop sliced roast beef, grilled zucchini and eggplant. Top with mayo and dijon mustard and serve on sourdough bread.
29. Pacific Rim Sandwich: grilled, teriyaki-marinated roast beef, grilled pineapple slice, bean sprouts and red onion served on sliced sourdough bread.
30. Door County Beef: hollowed sourdough baguette packed with deli roast beef, dried cherries, bleu cheese and Roquefort dressing.
31. Veg Head: sun-dried tomato bread and lean roast beef beneath a bed of cucumber slices, tomatoes, sprouts and radishes topped with creamy dill dressing.
32. Texas Two Step: thick cut deli roast beef and barbeque sauce, served warm between two slabs of Texas toast.
33. Dilly Beef Wrap: a flour tortilla spread with dill cream cheese, wrapped around chopped roast beef, shredded dill havarti cheese and diced cucumber.
34. Jamaican Jerk: deli beef, green onions, diced pineapple and roasted red peppers covered in spicy jerk sauce and wrapped in a flour tortilla.
35. Tex-Mex Wrap: warm shredded roast beef and salsa covered with
shredded cheese and wrapped in a flour tortilla. Bordered with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.
36. Turkish Pita Special: serve shredded deli roast beef with Tabbuleh, Romaine lettuce and green pepper strips, all atop a whole wheat pita.
37. King Tut: Pile sliced deli beef, cubed eggplant and avocado on a flour tortilla. Top with salt, pepper and vinegarette and wrap it around.
38. Thai One On: a flour tortilla topped with a few slices of deli roast beef, green onions, shredded carrots and spicy Thai peanut sauce. Go ahead - have two or three!
39. Grand Salami Slam: wind up and hit a home run with a sub roll loaded with salami, provolone and spicy brown ballpark mustard.
40. Monte Cristo: thick-sliced deli roast beef, ham and Swiss cheese sandwiched between two slices of day-old white bread. Dip sandwich in egg mixed with orange juice and fry.
41. 5 Alarm Wrap: start with a cream cheese and roast beef layered tortilla, set off the alarms with pepper jack cheese, jalapeno peppers and onions.
42. Gotcha: Wrap deli beef, mango, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, parsley and red bell peppers into a flour tortilla. The flavor will getcha!
43. Onion Hallow: a whole wheat tortilla wrapped around lean deli beef, onions, toasted walnuts and honey walnut cream cheese.
44. Waldorf Sandwich: mix mayonnaise, walnuts, tart apples and celery to make a salad. Add a scoop of Waldorf salad on top of a slice of walnut bread and roast beef.
45. Bistro: deli roast beef covered with caramelized onions, Brie cheese and crisp bacon served on a walnut bun.
46. Plain Jane: extra deli roast beef on plain white bread with mayonnaise.
47. Pucker Up: tender deli beef spiced up with garlic, onions, Limburger cheese and lightly kissed with brown mustard served on a fresh onion roll.
48. Tea Time: spread fresh white bread with whipped butter. Add a slice of lean roast beef, Gruyere cheese, a bit of caviar and another slice of buttered white bread. Remove crusts and cut into delicate finger sandwiches.
49. Zippy Pockets: combine yogurt, horseradish and dry mustard; spread on pita bread and top with piles of thin deli beef, alfalfa sprouts, tomato slices and chopped olives.
50. Beef Pinwheel Rollups: spread a flour tortilla with pimento cheese spread and roast beef. Add cheddar and provolone cheese slices, romaine lettuce, a dill pickle spear and roll (up)!
51. Einstein: it's really quite simple. Deli roast beef, sprouts and sharp cheddar with mayonnaise on a whole wheat bagel.
52. Jumpin' Jack: mix jalapenos, sour cream and cream cheese, a drop of hot sauce, spread liberally on spicy jalapeno bread, add a pile of deli roast beef with marinated onions and jack cheese.
53. Mel's Diner: fried roast beef, a slab of ham, cheddar cheese and one egg over-easy on buttered toast.
54. Greek Islands: roast beef marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper; add sliced ripe olives, red onions, spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese. Wrap it all up in a warm pita.
55. It's Herbal Herb: a sun-dried tomato bagel with herb-garlic cream cheese on half and sun-dried tomato paste spread on the other. Add roast beef, cucumber, sprouts and marinated tomato slices.
56. It's Amore: soft French bread filled with tender roast beef, romaine lettuce, lightly grilled onions, French dressing and artichoke hearts.
57. Breathless: a generous serving of garlic roast beef atop an onion roll with salsa, roasted garlic, roasted red peppers and fresh grated horseradish.
58. The Luigi: Italian deli beef piled high and smothered in mozzarella cheese, sauteed onions and sweet bell peppers on a hoagie roll served hot with au jus for dipping.
59. Parisian: a flaky croissant towering with dried beef, bleu cheese, marinated red onions, tomatoes and topped with oil & vinegar dressing.
60. Spicy Sicilian: thinly sliced Italian roast beef, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese and spicy mayonnaise. Served on Focaccia bread. (Spicy mayo: garlic, lemon juice, dried basil, Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper.)
61. Cajun Dijon: thick-sliced Cajun beef layered with Swiss cheese and dijon mustard on dark pumpernickel bread.
62. Xanadu: pesto topped focaccia bread broiled beneath layers of garlic deli beef, tomato slices and asiago cheese.
63. Caesar: spinach leaves, hard-boiled egg slices, grated Parmesan and Caesar dressing embellishing thick slices of Italian deli beef and served on a hard roll.
64. The Godfather: order a hit of oven-toasted Italian beef covered with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese on Italian bread.
65. Rainy Day Warm-Up: dried beef gravy made with cream, flour, onions and black pepper flooding a slice of toasted white bread.
66. Garlic Gadzooks: warm garlic bread smeared with garlic butter and topped with garlic roast beef and melted garlic cheese. Don't count it out!
67. Provolone Ranger: fresh focaccia bread mounted with Italian roast beef and masked with provolone, black olives, tomatoes and pesto mayonnaise.
68. Bayou Beef: Cajun roast beef jazzed up with black olives, onions and creole mayo on a grilled onion bun.
69. Italian Artichoke Pitas: marinate black olives, halved cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts in Italian dressing. Add Italian roast beef and goat cheese then stuff into warm pita pockets.
70. Beefy Italian: stuff Italian sub bread with Italian roast beef, beef salami, bologna, spaghetti sauce, plus Romano and mozzarella cheeses. Big . . . and beefy!
71. The Solo: a large spinach tortilla wrapped around a layer of garlic roast beef, Fontina cheese and light mayonnaise.
72. Bruschetta: toasted garlic bread topped with slices if Italian beef, chopped tomatoes and dried basil.
73. Philly Cheesesteak: a classic with juicy roast beef, grilled onions, green peppers, sauteed mushrooms and melted Swiss with horseradish mayo on a crusty baguette.
74. Cheesehead: it doesn't get much cheesier that this - cheddar, Swiss, Colby and dill havarti cheese piled atop a stack of garlic roast beef with mayo on a cheddar herb bagel.
75. Spicy Beef Pockets: grilled Cajun deli beef and fried onion strings stuffed into a pita and squirted with Cajun ketchup.
76. Beefy Pizza Pita: pieces of spicy Italian roast beef tossed onto a pita with pizza sauce, beef pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and melted mozzarella cheese.
77. Classic New Yorker: take a bite out of pastrami piled high on rye bread with a swipe of yellow mustard.
78 Classic Reuben: everyone loves the classic, lean corned beef on rye covered with sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese and a layer of tangy Russian dressing.
79. Classic Corned Beef: lean corned beef sliced thin, layered on rye and gently warmed, not too hot, not too thick and nothing on the side.
80. The Funny Face: kids will love the basic beef bologna on white bread but with a funny face. Use sprouts for hair, black and green olives for eyes, red pepper for the mouth, cheddar cheese for the nose and peanut butter to stick it all together.
81. The Tailgater: a foot-long sub packed with beef salami, throw in shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles and tackle the whole thing with brown mustard and a touch of vinegar.
82. The Trio: enjoy the three part harmony of beef salami, pastrami and beef bologna atop a thick slice of pumpernickel bread accented with melted provolone cheese and stone ground mustard.
83. Beef Salami Cutlets: Coat thick-cut salami in horseradish mustard and fry. Serve on a crusty roll with lettuce, tomato, sweet onion, mayo and horseradish mustard.
84. Broccoli Pockets: fill a wheat pita with sliced beef salami, deli broccoli salad and sliced cheddar cheese.
85. Breakfast Beef Burrito: a warm flour tortilla wrapped around sliced summer sausage, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar and salsa.
86. St. Patty's Beef: may the corned beef always be on hearty rye and the chopped cabbage always be slathered with sweet & sour mustard.
87. Berry Basic Bologna: spread white bread with raspberry butter and a slice of beef bologna. Serve open faced with berry cute face made of fresh raspberries and strawberries.
88. Smokie Hoagie: a big crusty hoagie bun stuffed full of pastrami, smoked mozzarella, sweet onion rings and creamy dijon mustard.
89. Porta Pizza: top a pre-baked pizza crust with marinara sauce, sliced beef salami, marinated portabella mushrooms, roasted red peppers, spinach, mozzarella cheese and heat for 12 minutes.
90. Funky Chunky: beef salami and provolone cheese cut into chunks and mixed with marinated mushrooms, red onions, and roasted garlic spread all in a warm pita pocket.
91. Beef Muffaletta: toasted Italian bread stuffed with salami, pastrami, spicy olive relish, provolone cheese, sweet banana peppers and a touch of mayo to mellow it out.
92. Summer Satisfaction: Spread dill cream cheese on rye bread and top with beef summer sausage, cucumber slices, Havarti cheese and radishes.
93. Sammy's Sammy: salami and lettuce on rye with mayo.
94. The Chorus: there's a part for everyone with pastrami, beef salami, deli roast beef and beef bologna on a kaiser roll and accompanied by cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onions, honey mustard and garlic mayonnaise. This deserves a standing ovation.
95. Olive You: hot deli beef, kissed with cream cheese, lettuce and sliced green olives and hugged by a warmed pita pocket.
96. Fry One On: thick-cut, fried beef bologna and red onion slices, plus mayo spread on hearty Texas toast.
97. In A Pickle: first a tortilla, then a layer of cream cheese, then a layer of deli beef, wrap around a whole dill pickle and viola - you're in a pickle!
98. Poor Boy: it's rich in taste with fresh French bread beneath layers of beef salami, sharp cheddar and tomato and finished with a bit of dry mustard mixed with white wine.
99. Saturday Afternoon: beef summer sausage and American cheese tucked into a warm pita with a scoop of coleslaw.
100. Reuben on a Round: a round-about twist on the classic with thin-sliced corned beef on a toasted rye bagel topped with onion, pepper jack cheese and thousand island dressing.
101. Billy's Bologna: a plain white bread and beef bologna sandwich with butter. Don't forget to remove the crusts and cut into diagonals.