Kenny Rogers Roasters Corn Muffins
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup frozen yellow corn kernels
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, sugar, honey, eggs and salt in large bowl.
3. Add flour, cornmeal and baking powder and blend thoroughly. Add milk while mixing.
4. Add corn to mixture and combine by hand until the corn is mixed in.
5. Pour batter into a greased 12 cup muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins begin to brown on top.
Makes 12 muffins.