Strawberry Gelatin Dessert
Source of Recipe
This Recipe is very good! it takes a while to prepare but is worth it!
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (16 squares)
- 1Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 1 small pkg sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 cups mini marshmellows
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 8oz. carton reduced fat whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1tbsp sugar and butter. press into greased 9-in square baking dish bake at 350* for 10 min or until golden and cool on wire rack.
- Combine strawberries and 2 Tbsp sugar in a small bowl and let stand for approx. 20 min
- In a seperate bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain berries,reserving the juice add enough water to the juice to make 1 cup.stir berries and juice mixture into the gelatin,and refridgerate until partially set. Meanwhile,combine marshmellows and milk in saucepan cook and stir over low heat until blended and smooth.cool to room temp(about 15 min)
- fold in whipped topping then gelatin mixture. pour into prepared crust and refridgerate for 4 hours or until firm.