Almond Sheet Cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 Cup Margarine (no Trans fat) Earth Balance
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon carmel flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butterscotch or carob chips (or a mixture of both)
- 1 cup blanched almond slivers
- Cream margarine and sugar
- Blend in the next 4 ingredients
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Press into pan.
- Sprinkle chips and nuts on top.
- Press down slightly.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.