CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
Source of Recipe
Submitted by Sue Lentz from Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
List of Ingredients
- 1 Ready Crust Chocolate Pie Crust
- 6 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- * Chocolate Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in the Eagle Brand milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust; slowly pour cheese mixture over berries.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill.
- *Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 (1oz) square of semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream. cook and stir until thick and smooth. Remove from heat.