Source of Recipe
Submitted by Sonya Gold from her grandmother, Lois Grosan
List of Ingredients
- 1 Cup chopped coconut
- 1 Cup chopped nuts
- 1 German or regular chocolate cake mix
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Stick butter
- 1 Pound powdered sugar
- 1 8oz Package cream cheese
- Grease a 9 X 13 X 3" pan; sprinkle coconut and nuts on bottom.
- Prepare cake mix and pour over nuts and coconut.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Spoon over cake mixture but DO NOT stir in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.