GERMAN CHOCOLATE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Source of Recipe
Submitted by Carol Perryman from her Aunt Shirley
List of Ingredients
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Coconut
- 1 Box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Box Powdered Sugar
- Place pecans and coconut on the bottom of a 9" X 13" greased pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions and pour over nuts and coconut.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and cream cheese. Add box of powdered sugar and stir till well blended.
- Pour over cake batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.