MISSISSIPPI MUD BROWNIES
Source of Recipe
Submitted by Mike Whitehead from White Lilly flour recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 Package White Lily GooGoo Supreme Brownies mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 Cup water
- ****** 3 Cups miniature marshmallows *******
- ******* Recipe Chocolate Frosting *********
- 3 1/3 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1/3 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup softened butter
- 1/4 Cup evaporated milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- ***** 1/2 Cup pecans, optional ******
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of a 9X13 pan. For best results, use a metal pan.
- Stir brownie mix, egg, oil and water for about 50 strokes or until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center is almost clean when removed.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over the top. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, and spread frosting over marshmallows.
- Top with nuts, if desired.
- Chocolate Frosting: Beat all ingredients until smooth.