GRAPE ICE CREAM
Source of Recipe
Submitted by Betsy Shelton from Melda A. Rice's recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups sugar
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 pint grape juice
- 2 pints whole milk
- 1 pint half-and-half
- Stir flour and sugar together in large mixing bowl; add lemon juice and blend.
- Gradually beat in grape juice, milk and half-and-half. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour into container and freeze as directed on your particular make of ice cream freezer.
- NOTE: This tastes a lot better than it sounds, looks just luscious and is great served with angel food cake.
- Yields: 1 gallon