Source of Recipe
Submitted by Tanya Bradford from Norma Bradford
List of Ingredients
- 7 - 8 Handfuls of long grain enriched rice
- 6 Strips crisp fried bacon
- 1 Cup chopped onions
- 1 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 Cup chopped ham
- 2 Scrambled eggs
- Soy sauce
- Accent seasoning
- Boil rice as directed; do not overcook. Rinse rice with cold water and set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- In remaining bacon drippings, add vegetables and cook until onions are transparent. Sprinkle with Accent seasoning to taste.
- Add chopped ham, rice, scrambled eggs and crumbled bacon. Toss together in pan. Season with soy sauce to taste.