MASHED POTATO CASSEROLE
Source of Recipe
Betsy Shelton from a Home Ec Teacher's Cookbook
List of Ingredients
- 8 to 10 Med. potatoes, peeled, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz. Softened cream cheese
- 3 Eggs slightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives
- 1 (3oz.) can French fried onions
- Cook potatoes in water to cover in saucepan until tender; drain. Combine with salt and pepper in mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Add cream cheese; beat until smooth. Beat in flour, eggs, parsley and chives.
- Spoon into buttered 8 X 12 inch baking dish. Crush onions lightly; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings