Source of Recipe
Submitted by Mike Haislip given to his wife, Cynthia from Annette
List of Ingredients
- 2 Pounds carrots; sliced and cooked in salted water until barely tender; drain.
- 1 Green pepper - chopped
- 1 Onion - chopped
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil (Wesson)
- 1/2 Cup vinegar, white
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 Can tomato soup (Campbells)
- Cook carrots, drain and cool slightly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
This will keep for days and really gets better the longer they marinate. Everyone loves this and it's so easy! ENJOY!!