Source of Recipe
Submitted by Amanda Jones
We like eggplant; what can I say!
List of Ingredients
- 1 Large eggplant
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 2 Cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces Paresan or sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Jar any type spaghetti sauce
- Peel eggplant and slice thinly. Dip in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, fry eggplant until tender and brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Place alternate layers of eggplant, grated cheese and sauce in a 2quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.