Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or
POM WonderfulŽ 100% Pomegranate Juice
1 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 oz. honey syrup (mix two parts honey with
one part hot water and stir to dissolve, cool)
2 mint sprigs
1. Bruise 1 mint sprig in bar mixing glass with honey syrup.
2. Add remaining ingredients and shake over ice.
3. Strain over ice into a chilled rocks glass.
4. Garnish with the remaining mint.
* This cocktail can be made with freshly squeezed juice from a POM Wonderful pomegranate or by using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice. To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus reamer or a juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One large POM Wonderful pomegranate will produce about 1/2 cup of juice.