Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted
butter and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl. Stir well enough to
coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the
mixture into paste. Keep it crumbly.
3. Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up
the sides of a springform pan. You don't want the crust to form all
of the way up the back of each slice of cheesecake. Bake the crust
for 5 minutes, then set it aside until you are ready to fill it.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and
vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice and continue
to beat until smooth and creamy.
6. Pour the filling into the pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes. The top will
turn a bit darker at this point. Remove from the oven and allow the
cheesecake to cool.
7. When the cheesecake has come to room temperature, put it into the
refrigerator. When the cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides
and cut the cake into 8 equal pieces. Use dental floss to make a
Serve with a generous portion of whipped cream on top.