Lemon Ice Cream Surprise
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
LEMON ICE CREAM SURPRISE
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup margarine, melted (I used unsalted butter)
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
1 (6.00 ounces) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine (or butter).
2. Spread evenly in the bottom of your dish. (Poster uses an 8" square glass baking dish -
I used an 8" square metal pan).
3. Thoroughly mix together vanilla ice cream with lemonade concentrate.
4. Pour ice cream mixture onto prepared crust.
5. Freeze at least 4 hours before serving. (I recommend covering the pan and freezing overnight).